Monday, July 30, 2007

Strong, Passionate and Dangerous

- I want to be strong.
I want to walk and lead with confidence. A confidence that comes from a place filled by God. A confidence that is peaceful yet explosive at the same time. I want to lead, plan, guide, love and move from this place. I want to be strong.
I want to be a man.

- I want to be passionate.
I want to live from a place deep within me. A place where God encourages, inspires and provides. A place I often ignore because of doubts, insecurities and fears. I want to stop ignoring.

I want to go when He says go, speak when He says now, trust when He says move. I want to faithfully live out the dreams He has given and inspire those around me to do the same. In the little and the big, I want to MOVE. And move from my heart.
I want to be a man.

- I want to be dangerous.
I want to unleash the Godly empowered man in me and inspire those around me to greatness and push them to success. I want to sweep my wife off her feet and free her to be the woman she is - beauty-full, power-full and sexy. I want to surprise my kids with my time, devotion and inspiration and help them unleash all that they have as well - abundant and abandoned love for God and their friends and TALENTS! I want to WAKE PEOPLE UP to the gift they've been given:

LIFE! Abundant and empowered life through Christ our Savior.

I want to be a man.
Yes Lord, I want to be a man.

No comments: