Monday, February 09, 2009

A WhyIFailed Announcement

I'm moving me again! Well, part of me.

For the past several months I've been experimenting with using this blog for any and all thoughts I had on any number of subjects. And while there have been advantages to this approach, I've come to realize that I'm serving neither myself nor my readers well. So, I'm moving part of me back to my other blog: The
Advantaged.


WhyIFailed.com
My writing and linking on Why I Failed.com will focus exclusively on the artistic community - or as a friend likes to call them: "creatives."

And I know you know who you are.

It continues to be my passion to see you succeed as you are meant to succeed. And it continues to be my belief that most of you have no clue what it takes to succeed in business - and the entertainment industry is indeed a business. And this blog is all about business and success principles you can apply in your quest to reach your goals. You do have goals, don't you?

Um, that's lesson number one.

The Advantaged
My passion extends beyond the arts community and that's what I'll write about at The Advantaged. More specifically, I'll write about business in general, manhood, marriage, Christ, technology, social networking and the society in which we live.

Why The Advantaged? Because we are, at least those of us who follow Christ. It's my belief that we live in a fallen world, but we follow the One who created it. The One who knows its design, its workings and methods. And this One wants a personal relationship with us. Daily. In everything.

Seems like an advantage to me.

Visit me at The Advantaged for more.

Online Me
None of this changes my ongoing facination with all things online and I'll continue to experiment and build on the offerings scattered around our 2.0/3.0 Web. In fact, expect that this new year will bring a move of The Advantaged from blogspot to its own domain and possibly moving both blogs to another host (any suggestions?). Perhaps even a server of my own - but I know close to NOTHING about that (again, suggestions?).

I hope you'll subscribe to one or both of my blogs 'cause I'd like to encourage you in any way I can.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: