Sunday, April 05, 2009

My three blogs

Two months ago I made a change in my online strategy. I decided to re-split one of my blogs into two and start a third. I made an announcement at the time but want to be sure to point it out again. There's no reason to write if I don't have readers, and no way to gain readers without an invitation. So, consider this my invitation and a bit of shameless self-promotion too.

Here's a link to the original announcement where I give insights into the content of each blog. You can also read about them at my online hub on netvibes at http://netvibes.com/stevegrossman. In addition to quick
descriptions and links, you'll also find an extensive bio and my friendfeed page which tracks everything I do online.

What I didn't mention was that I have a fourth blog at work too. If you're an employee of Manheim, take a sec to check out All Things Inspections through Mainstreet.

So I invite you to check out my blogs and be encouraged. And drop me a line if you'd like me to discuss anything specific.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: